|Room and Room Type||Rate '18 |
(per room/per night)
(per room/per night)
|Room 1 -|
Premier Sea View King Room
A spacious room with large bay window and comfortable lounge chairs, overlooking the bay and promenade. Includes mini-bar and tea/coffee facilities.
|Room 2 -|
Junior Suite Sea View King Room
A spacious bedroom with large bay window, en suite lounge, mini-bar and two TV's. Both bedroom and lounge have spectacular views overlooking the bay and promenade.
|Room 3 - Standard Double Side View Room|
A spacious room well decorated offering a unique side view of the Llandudno Bay.
|Room 4 - Standard Double Room|
A beautifully decorated rear room with cosy atmosphere.
|Room 5 - Standard Single Room|
Rear facing, nicely decorated room ideal for single occupancy.
|Room 6 - Premier Sea View King Room|
Spacious room with gorgeous views of the promenade and bay.
|Room 7 - Premier Sea View Double Room|
Intimate room on 2nd floor with stunning views of the promenade.
|Room 8 - Premier Sea View King/Twin Room|
Ideal for either twin or double accommodation,
overlooking the promenade.
|Room 9 - Standard Double Side View Room|
Well decorated, spacious room on 2nd floor, with unique side view of Llandudno Bay.
|Room 10 - Standard Double Room|
A rear facing double room with cosy atmosphere.
|Room 11 - Premier Sea View Double Room|
Located on the 3rd floor, an intimate room with lovely views overlooking the promenade and bay.
|Room 12 - Premier Sea View Double Room|
Well decorated room on the 3rd floor with beautiful views of the promenade and bay.
|Executive Suite - Sea View King Room|
Located on the 3rd floor the suite offers extraordinary spacious facilities and comfort. King bedroom with lovely views, comfortable TV lounge en-suite overlooking the promenade and bay, with tea/coffee facilities, mini-bar, sperate bath/shower and toilet room, with VIP courtesies. Rate includes complimentary parking permit.
|Room 14 - Deluxe Rear View King Room|
Rear facing room ideal for double or twin accommodation with an en-suite lounge area.
*All rooms offer en-suite shower and toilet facilities, as well as tea/coffee facilities.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are quoted per room, up to two guests sharing and including Full English breakfast and VAT.
- Rates may be subject to change and quoted according to availability.
- Published rates and terms/conditions may be subject to change over peak event periods.
- Minimum 2 night stay applies to all weekends, Bank holidays and peak periods. Exceptions upon request and subject to availability.
- Cancellation and no show charges may apply.
- For cancellations up to 21 days before arrival on up to 3 rooms booked, no charge applies, 4+ rooms booked 50% of the rooms revenue booked is charged.
- Bookings cancelled within 21 days before arrival will be subject to a cancellation charge.
- Check-in from 2 pm to 9pm / Check-out by 11am.
- Children policy: Adults only
- Smoking policy: No smoking
- Pet policy: No pets
We are situated in an elevated part of Llandudno.
There are 3 steps to the front garden and then another 7 to the front door. Unfortunately, there is no disabled access.
There is a lift to all floors.
The Elm Tree Llandudno Access Statement
A drop off zone immediately in front of our luxury accommodation will be available as far as possible in order to accommodate a convenient spot to load off luggage on arrival.
The Elm Tree team will do whatever possible on arrival to assist guests, but unfortunately cannot guarantee free space as it is a public area. Pay-and-display parking is available in the immediate area at only £4.50 per day, and free parking is located off the promenade which we will gladly point out to you.
We remain committed to assisting each of our guests to find suitable parking, but ask for your understanding as it is logistically challenging to satisfy all requests throughout your stay.