SUMMER LONG STAY OFFER
Save up to £39 and more on your long stay vacation and enjoy the vast attractions of North Wales this summer! Book now at The Elm Tree Hotel – Llandudno’s #1 ranked hotel on TripAdvisor!
- Stay 4+ nights and get 10% discount off all nights stayed. Rates include breakfast and VAT.
- Offer is valid for stays between 1st August to 31st October 2018 and will apply to new bookings only, subject to availability.
The 4* boutique Elm Tree Hotel has been voted Llandudno’s #1 hotel and offers guests a prime seafront location and exceptional services standards across the board. The hotel has 14 well-decorated bedrooms which include Premier Sea Facing Double/King and twin rooms, two “bay-window” sea facing suites and the spacious Executive Suite with separate lounge and king bedroom both with sea facing views.
Rates include our signature Full English breakfast and a wide variety of freshly prepared hot dishes, as well as a good choice of fresh fruit and cereals. The Elm Tree provides guests with outstanding facilities on its elevated terrace that overlooks the impressive Llandudno bay and promenade, a private and beautifully decorated lounge with stunning views, and a residents-only bar.
The Elm Tree offers guests the highest standard of personalised service and the team are dedicated to providing memorable stays!
Bookings can only be made via phone or email:
Phone: 01492 339871
There is so much going on in and around Llandudno throughout the year! The Elm Tree Hotel is only a few minutes walk away from sources of quality entertainment, so let’s look at some of the events, activities, and attractions happening this summer!
- Fame – The Musical (6th – 11th August, at 7:30pm)
- Shrek – The Musical (21st August – 2nd September, at 5:00pm)
- That’ll Be The Day (18th August, at 7:30pm)
- BBC Proms in the Park (8th September, at 4:00pm)
- G4 Tour (9th September, at 7:30pm)
- Thank Abba for the Music (21st September, 7:30pm)
North Wales is rich with unique activities such as Zip World, Bounce Below, and the Treetop Adventures, all of which can be found a short drive away in Llanwrst! Llandudno Town Hall is host to a Charity Antique and Collectors Fair at the beginning of every month, starting in June!
However, should you wish to find out more about the things to do in the area, like walking, visiting National Trust areas and much more, simply follow the button below to discover Llandudno’s Local Attractions!