Llandudno remains consistently beautiful and picturesque during the entire calendar year… but there is just something special about staying in Llandudno hotels in this traditional Victorian town during Christmas time.
If you are lucky enough to have booked a winter break with us then do not forget to pay a visit to the Llandudno Christmas Fayre. Preparations are being made and the tents are being constructed in time for a weekend of fun, food and shopping.
The fayre opens on Thursday 14th November and ends on Sunday 17th November. If you are local to the area then you will know how popular this event is, with over 35,000 people visiting over the entire weekend. From 9:30am until 7:00pm you can browse the various stalls and stands that provide a wide variety of food, drink and souvenirs for the whole family to enjoy. As Llandudno was recently voted the 4th best place to visit in the United Kingdom, just behind London, Liverpool and Edinburgh, this leaves you with very little excuse not to explore such a prestigious event during your time here, with our luxury boutique hotel being the perfect place to come back to for a cup of hot chocolate and warm bed.
NEWSFLASH Winter Light Chapter One – 16 November 2019 – Llandudno
The Winter Light Processional Performance – Chaper One, will be coming to Llandudno on Saturday 16th November. In this exciting new winter event, fire will light the action as we encounter mythical monsters and those who try to catch and tame them. This is a stunning new event for all the family.
The full schedule of events is as follows:
- 14:00-18:30 Film Screening – Llandudno Myths & Histories | St John’s Church
- 14:00-19:00 Pierot Artists | Roaming
- 15:00-18:00 Heritage Talks | MOSTYN Gallery
- 17:30-21:00 Light Projections | North Western Gardens
- 18:00-20:30 Fire & Light Performances | Roaming
- 19:00-19:45 ⭐Main Procession | Mostyn Street
- 19:45-20:30 Viking Ship | North Western Gardens
- 20:00-21:30 Spoken Word Slam | 3rd SPACE