COVID 19 UPDATE
Firstly may I thank you all personally for your continued support and communication throughout the lockdown period. It is heartening to read your social media posts and emails on a day to day basis and to just know that you were with us along this extensive and challenging journey!
I’m pleased to confirm that according to the Welsh Government announcement 10th July 2020, THE ELM TREE will be trading once again from 3rd AUGUST’20 (subject to Covid regulation changes).
As a small boutique property, The Elm Tree is able to adapt its facilities and services to suit the necessary requirements efficiently, and without compromising the essential comfort and luxury our Guests enjoy.
For your peace of mind, based on Government and UK Hospitality guidelines, The Elm Tree will conform to the highest necessary levels of operating standards to ensure utmost safety for guests and staff. As such, we are pleased to reveal…
THE ELM TREE BIG FIVE COVID ‘C’S:
- Customise and implement policies and procedures based on the Covid 19 Risk Assessment standards in accordance with Welsh Government legislation.
- Caring for staff through ongoing training, and health and safety precautions.
- Communication to guests pre arrival and during stay to inform and update on protocols and procedures to guarantee your safety.
- Cleanliness and hygiene measures will be rigorous to minimise risk.
- Comfort and relaxation remains our promise, within a safe environment.
Myself and the team look forward to welcoming you back to The Elm Tree!